- Steering wheel base for racing simulators with realistic motion controls
- 21 Nm of torque from a direct-drive motor ensure real driving pleasure
- Low latencies thanks to zero latency technology for lag-free inputs
- Quad-core processor calculates even the most complex force feedback maneuvers
- Encoder with 262,144 points of resolution for extremely smooth and precise control
- Built-in sensors prevent overheating during the race
- Small size allows assembly even in compact simulators
- Housing made of high-quality aluminum with cooling fins for heat dissipation
- Supercar design for a unique appearance
Perfect the control of your vehicle and become a championTake your racing setup to the next level with the MOZA R21 Direct Drive Wheelbase . The steering wheel base ensures that you dive even deeper into the action of the race and thus receive an immersive simulation that is second to none.
Powerful motor with good coolingThe MOZA R21 Direct Drive Wheelbase provides realistic steering wheel movements and extremely accurate feedback . Thanks to the built-in direct drive motor with 21 Nm torque, this feedback is passed on powerfully and directly to the driver. This ensures that you feel the stretchers even better and have optimal control of your vehicle.
Thanks to the intelligent cooling system , you don't have to worry about the engine overheating. Built-in sensors ensure that the motor stays cool enough even in competition situations. The aluminum housing also supports cooling with its cooling fins.
Low latencies thanks to a fast processor and wireless steering wheel technologyWith the built -in quad-core processor , even complex force feedback reactions are calculated and reproduced with lightning speed and precision . It ensures that all route conditions and vehicle movements are received by the driver in real time and as accurately as possible. This allows you to have the best possible simulator experience . The encoder with a resolution of 262,144 pulses per revolution provides additional precision.
With zero latency wireless technology, you can easily attach your steering wheels to the base without additional cables . The data is transmitted through a contact surface. This also allows the use of the quick-release mechanism, with which the steering wheels and steering wheel bases fromMOZA equipped.
- Dimensons: 170 x 130 x 327 mm (B x H x T)
- Weight: 13kg
- Material: aluminum, plastic
- Color: Black
- Connectivity: USB
- Platform: PC
- Voltage: 110 - 220VAC to 36VDC
- Power consumption: 480W
- USB Refreshrate 1.000 Hz
- Maximum torque: 21 Nm
Compatible MOZA Products:
MOZA Racing Wheels with D1 Spec Quick Release
Scope of delivery:
1x MOZA R21 Direct Drive Wheelbase
1x fastening material and other accessories